ROMETA Covid-19 Policy
Please read our current Covid Policy below, as we constantly update it taking direction from www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19 outlining guidelines, compliance and restrictions.
Is Rometa allowed to operate during COVID-19?
Rometa is deemed an essential service; we are OPEN & taking treatment services; click here to book an appointment.
Actions which we currently undertake include:
1. Ensuring that the service provided is essential at this time for client health care and the safety of our staff, particularly if customers are dealing with pre-existing conditions.
2. We will keep windows open where possible, adjust the air conditioning to increase airflow and leave doors open post-treatments.
3. Ensure separation of 1.5 metres whilst clients are waiting for treatment
4. The use of hand sanitiser before and after providing the procedure/service, wash hands with soap and water.
5. Clean and disinfect surfaces (and equipment) touched by the patient/ client immediately after the treatment has been provided.
6. We will display a clear sign for /clients to read on entry and/or provide information handouts about how we are going to protect their safety and your own.
6. Plan ways to enable physical distancing of 1.5m to reduce in-person contact.
7. We will keep staff, and clients informed of the actions we are taking.
Rometa's approach to minimising risk:
Providing hand sanitiser for you at the front desk & inside the treatment room.
Wiping and sanitizing the treatment table, including the hand rests and face rests between each patient.
Having clean towels, face papers providing each individual with their own clean environment.
Washing and sanitising hands between treatments
More frequent cleaning of all other surfaces within the studio, including high traffic areas
Mandatory client check-in via SERVICE NSW App
If you are uncertain or have any queries, please contact the studio on +61 404 630 926 or email email@example.com
We understand situations arise in which you need to cancel your appointment; therefore we requested that you notify Rometa of intention to cancel providing more than 12 hours notice via the "Fresha" booking service or by contacting us directly on+61 404 630 926
Appointments cancelled within 12 hours will not be subject to a cancellation fee due to COVID_19 related issues.
Kindly, Rometa | Tatiana Romero